iamclaire51@yahoo.com
chn1216@gmail.com
CHN1215@GMAIL.COM
chrisnguyen1215@netscape.net
chrisnguyen1216@netscape.net

Scammed me on EOCF for 2x BH5 ram stopped replying etc etc

goes by the name DISDABOIPHO and CHN1215, on ebay too

IP NUMBER!! 67.10.210.105

I cant find his phone number if you find it please let em know.His fathers name is PETER.

Thanks.
McDeth
Goober Member

Post by McDeth »

New troll to the list, but an old one from [H]ardforums;

Richard Warren
330 Park Drive
Ben Lomond, CA

Aim-c0ax1al

Sent him a m6805 and he said he was sending check in the mail. Never showed up and he tried to worm out of it by saying it was sent back to him. Parents are of no help, as they actively support him and generally don't give a rats ass.
eb
Goober Member

Post by eb »

Everyone please be aware of this guy from Ebay.

His name is Tim and goes under the email user name of flmemman. This guy is very nasty and should be avoided at all cost. If you complain to him he will leave you negative feedback and he will make a mess of your feedback with his childish remarks and trolling. Some buyers have complain because they have received goods that wernt the same as advertised or had parts missing. He says to them he will offer a refund but never does. And because the buyer who has genuine complaint leaves him negative feedback he will do a pay back either do a follow up or leave them a negative feedback. Here are some of his famous quotes he has left for dissatisfied buyers. Negative, Dead Beat Bidder, BLACKLIST THIS BUM, NEGATIVE, BLOCK THIS BIDDER NOW, TOTAL LOSER @#$%@@, NEGATIVE, COMPLAINS AND LEAVES NEG TO SELLERS, BLACKLIST THIS BUM.

As you can see he is not a very nice person and has upset many people. He also sends vulgar emails to the buyers. Here is a link to check out his negative feed back and why the buyers also gave him bad feedback. Also click on the buyer to the follow up that buyer replied to and the reply given by him.
Here is a link to his feedback http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAP ... d=flmemman

Several buyers have complained to Ebay about him how ever they haven't responded to the buyers complaints. It seems Ebay is more interested in the money they get from this guy. But in the long run he will continue to be a problem for Ebay and the buyers. And Ebay will have to act.

Buyers beware. Do not buy from this seller because if he does the wrong thing by you, you will pay the price.
CubKid
Goober Member

Post by CubKid »

I posted by mistake.. y'alls can delete this post. :D
freeloader
Goober Member

Post by freeloader »

I've had a really bad deal with a person who calls himself "snakebite" over at 2cpu.com I paid for 2 Pentium 3 - 500's in February and haven't received them as of yet. At first he said the cpu's were returned to him by the post office as "undeliverable". So I've sent him my home address several times now and he now refuses to answer my emails.

His personal email address is kc8adu@dayton.net

Any help anyone can provide for me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I found this information at http://peoplesearch.addresses.com/peopl ... &lname=Adu for his email address. But according to his profile on 2cpu.com, he says he's from Dayton, OH.
Pavarotti4
Goober Member

Post by Pavarotti4 »

Anyone had any dealings with a Dave Riche from Longwood, FL? I made a huge mistake, on my first buy ever onlne and did western union money transfer... and not paypal.... If there is anyone willing to help me out I have his phone # email # AIM name, and I'm about to do a internet search on his Phone # to get his addy and verify his real name......
shuck
Goober Member

Chris Ramseyer

Post by shuck »

Made a "purchase" from this guy before I looked here. He is still actively selling things on the internet and then taking his sweet time sending them out. I paid for an item 2 months ago. 10 emails and multiple pms later, still getting the run around. His wife forgot to mail it, he was out of town, he was really busy, he'd get me a tracking number in the morning, etc. I finally filed a paypal dispute and my claim was granted (because he didn't respond) and of course there was no balance in his account for them to draw from.

So I finally tracked him down at indygamers.com where he is a moderator. There WAS a post there someone else had made asking him about his negative status on anandtech, so I replied to that post about not having the computer case I bought from him. He (as a mod) deleted the thread and sent me a pm telling me to relax and he would mail out my case the next day.

Finally got a DHL tracking number, but it took TWO MONTHS and I had to basically turn on a bullhorn on his home turf to get him to respond. There appear to be a number of people on hardocp who are still waiting on items or money from this guy, too. SHADY.

-Ryan
RexPokinghorn
Goober Member

Post by RexPokinghorn »

Originally posted by Pavarotti4
Anyone had any dealings with a Dave Riche from Longwood, FL? I made a huge mistake, on my first buy ever onlne and did western union money transfer... and not paypal.... If there is anyone willing to help me out I have his phone # email # AIM name, and I'm about to do a internet search on his Phone # to get his addy and verify his real name......
This guy has scammed MANY people:

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=913088

This guy is using different aliases and varying names, but they're all similar. He's used David Riches / David Richer / Rick Menkins, but one of his original trolls found an IP address that originated from Lake Mary, FL - the Longwood, FL address you have is probably incorrect.
krag
Goober Member

Post by krag »

I wanna be a troll skinner too! Nice place, I hope I can add to it. :thumb
mystic_dreamer
Goober Member

Post by mystic_dreamer »

Anyone hear anything new on Tim Harbeck latley?
japroach
Goober Member

Post by japroach »

# Gabinet, Robert
aka HELLSPAWN187, rgabby, joemama, gabby from Alberta, Canada. Your typical lying thief. See here:
http://www.amdforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=229607

I have some new information on this guy, another user contacted me when their trade went bad with him.

Email: rgabby69@hotmail.com
Phone #: 801-2868

I dont know the area code, I would assume its 403, but reverse lookup doesnt give a match for that..
rickb41
Goober Member

Melissa Moore

Post by rickb41 »

Melissa Moore claims residency at 201 Benbow Drive, East Bend, NC 27018. She is no longer a registered e-bay user but was taking money from buyers and not shipping the merchandise. I sent her $105 and she never delivered my goods. I am going to attempt to take action in the North Carolina criminal justice system and have a complaint in the works. If you buy from anyone at this address using this name DO NOT complete the transaction as you will be another statistic.
Socks
Goober Member

David Richert

Post by Socks »

David Richert

AKA's
Gnomee
FusRoc
Gnomee00
FusRoc00

E-mails: gnomee00@aol.com
gnomee@gmail.com
gnomee@aol.com
Fusroc@aol.com
Fusrock@gmail.com
Fusrock00@aol.com
Fusrock00@gmail.com
address: 501 Bay street
city: Casselberry
State: florida
Postal Code: 32707

He convinced me to use Western Union to send money to him to buy a laptop with a first payment of 500 USD. Of course it was a scam and he ran off with my money. I almost commited suicide because of this...
e-mail me if he contacts you
beatlesrock@hotmail.com
blade

Post by blade »

Socks,

He is added to our list. Once it propagates, a google search will bring up his name(s).

I am so sorry he took you. Hang in there. k

We'll do all we can do bring him to justice and try and get your money back. Bad thing though there is no real net law. You can try contacting his local authorities and state attorney general. 'Sometimes' they will help.

I know this is after the sad fact, but please read over the advice on http://www.trollhunters.com . That will help you avoid problems like this in the future. Takes maybe a few minutes to read the page.
cococowboy
Goober Member

New Troll to add to the list

Post by cococowboy »

New Troll to add to the list

Scott Vater
AKA- Android Vageta
3400 Grayson Manor Ct.
Loganville, GA 30052-7830
this is a guy that you do not want to mess with, He has conned people that he called his freinds. His was a Mod at D3HQ.com and was banned and was also banned from BleedinEdge.com . For getting people feel sorry for him, and they would send him hardware and he would never pay,and also sold the hardware they sent him. also took money from them that they sent him for stuff. Please don't be sucked in by his cons.

Links to his sick actions at BleedinEdge http://www.bleedinedge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14481