Pop Rocks...someone suing

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Executioner
Life Member

Pop Rocks...someone suing

Post by Executioner »

ilike2bbarefoot

Post by ilike2bbarefoot »

"Hi, my dumb kid was never taught to eat food slowly or to chew things thoroughly. Thus, as the irresponsible parent and selfish member of society that I am, I am going to sue you for damages that were never actually incurred on top of the outlandish medical expenses I contracted because I knew the court system would make you pay for the three days worth of Pay-per-view that I enjoyed while holding my poor, sleeping daughter's hand in the luxurious hospital we stayed at."

grrrrr........
After 10pm, I'm like a werewolf, except I become stupid and incoherent instead of hairy and mean.
UberNeuman
Golden Member

Post by UberNeuman »

Sounds like those folks never heard of Tums...

"When the going gets weird,
the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

Jesus Christ what the hell is this world coming too?? I use to do that all the damn time when i was kid. Eat pop rocks and chug pepsi. Was awesome for belching contests! Sounds like that girl should learn how to burp. I woulda been having a blast with it!
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

I live very close to alamo, its filled with extrmely wealthy people who have nothing else better to do ;)

In case your wondering, I doubt anything will come of this. If the product has not cause harm in any other children, then its highly unlikely that a judge will let some richie rich family get even more money. Money Grubbing bitches...
There once was a man from Nantucket...
Kaworu

Post by Kaworu »

Ewww, fizzes, like, foams up? Sound gross :(
Planker
Genuine Member

Pop Rocks kick ass

Post by Planker »

title says it all, Pop Rocks kick ass.

I love um and think that girl should eat them like that again, except die this time cus she was stupid enough to sue the pop rocks people.
I pledge alligence...
To Queen Fragg...
And her mighty state of hysteria.
Kaworu

Post by Kaworu »

I love um and think that girl should eat them like that again, except die this time cus she was stupid enough to sue the pop rocks people.

Well I think that is pushing it a little, nobody needs to die because they are stupid. There population would drastically fall!