Now *this* is funny

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
vwkess

Post by vwkess »

Ripped from MSN:

Stone-throwing baboons
Take revenge on driver

Stone-throwing baboons in Saudi Arabia waited three days on the side of a mountain road to take revenge on a driver who had killed one of their group.
Al-Riyadh reported on Saturday that the primates laid in wait and ambushed the driver on the same mountain road in southwest Saudi Arabia from Mecca to Taif where the baboon had been run down earlier in the week.

After spotting the car responsible for the death, one of the apes screamed out a signal to the rest to attack, provoking the frenzied stone throwing. Although the driver was able to escape, the apes broke out the windshield of his car.

At least 350,000 baboons live in the Gulf state.
news

Post by news »

I'm sure this wouldn't surprise Jane Goodall if she were still with us :)
renovation

Post by renovation »

and who said they dumb ?
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Biohazard

Post by Biohazard »

sounds like my in-laws!

oh wait the monkeys are smarter, and most likely more civilized and better looking too.