dam racoons

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
renovation

dam racoons

Post by renovation »

i had one racoon coming on my front deck last week -now i have 2 :( getting the dam cat food and they the cats stay on the lawn chairs and watch them :( and my dog gos nuts !!!!! in the house :d runk
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Kaworu

Post by Kaworu »

First they just want to live under your house. Then, they just want a little bit of cat food. Next they will want a nicer place to live, cable TV, broadband, and a water bed. *breaks out his rifle* Bwahahaha better run coons! :|
ilike2bbarefoot

Post by ilike2bbarefoot »

One of the guys from my church back home (in Michigan, coincidentally :D ) Hunts raccoons and woodchucks for farmers. He's got a military-grade sniper rifle he uses :D They don't get no water bed from him ;)
After 10pm, I'm like a werewolf, except I become stupid and incoherent instead of hairy and mean.
Fu Manchu
Golden Member

Post by Fu Manchu »

i think a 10gauge would work better then a sniper rifle heheehe :)
dadx2mj

Post by dadx2mj »

My Dad has racoons tearing up his flower garden. Kind of freeked me out because he lives in the middle of a big city. I have no idea where the coons come from. Anyway he decided he was going to shoot them with a wrist rocket sling shoot. He got some big ball bearings and set up to ambush them. Just like clock work they showed up and he nailed one right in the back of the head or neck. The damn thing stood up and kind of growled at him and went right back to tearing up the garden. When he got nailed the second time he decided the neighbors garden looked better and left. My Dad claimed victory only to go down in defeat the next night when they showed up and tore up his whole garden while he was out to dinner.
renovation

Post by renovation »

2 winter ago they got into my inlaws house while they were in florida for the winter -what a mess there home insurance company got a big bill on the damages :( and they got new carpet and lots of new dishs the racoons got in the kitchen cabnets and broke all the dishs -think they were playing frizbee with the plates :)

I WONDER IF THESE WERE JEWISH RACOONS THEY BROKE DISHS AND SPEAD RICE IN THE HOUSE -MUST OF BEEN A HELL OF A WEDDING :(
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Kaworu

Post by Kaworu »

ROFLOL I can just see it now Reno...

"So its all Lay-Z-boy, eh?" :D
sethpa
Golden Member

Post by sethpa »

'reno, those cats are smart enough to know not to tangle with a full grown racoon. Time for some .22 caliber justice.

sethpa
"my overclocked brain runs much faster with the thought processor disabled"
Viperoni
Almighty Member

Post by Viperoni »

At least you dont have a recurring pack of skunks traversing your neighbourhood :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Can you say "Desert Eagle.....point 5 oh?" :D :D :D :D :D :D
Main rig: Intel e2140 @ 3.0ghz, Asus P5K-E, 2x1gb Kingmax 1066mhz, 36gb 15k Fujitsu MAU, 500gb Maxline Pro,
250gb WD SE, Sapphire X1950GT 256mb, Pioneer DVR-111D, Pioneer DVR-107D, Antec TP v2.0 480w, Inwin q500n.

1995 Saturn SW2 - 15.3 @ 90mph:
http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/2346787/
cjinx

Post by cjinx »

Raccoons are cool.....Here on base, we feed 'em alot, even though we're not supposed to. Although, one of the f**kers did steal a bag of Doritos from my ass.... :(
Zakar

=P

Post by Zakar »

I don tknow why some of you are so angry, I mean, you ARE the ones who encroached upon their habitat. Furthermore, their kind has been here long before humans. I like raccoons, I feed them, and believe it or not, they socialize with my cats. They sort "hang" out :)
There once was a man from Nantucket...
sbp

Re: =P

Post by sbp »

Originally posted by Zakar
I don tknow why some of you are so angry, I mean, you ARE the ones who encroached upon their habitat. Furthermore, their kind has been here long before humans.
Please explain how you know that racoons have been longer in a area where a person is living?
Zakar

^

Post by Zakar »

Raccoons and humanity, think a little broader, their species has been here a lot longer than you or I...
There once was a man from Nantucket...
cjinx

Post by cjinx »

I like raccoons, I feed them, and believe it or not, they socialize with my cats. They sort "hang" out

That's kool..... :)