PCA PARTYGOERS - anyone NEED rides from airport or train stations???

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
TheManiacal1

PCA PARTYGOERS - anyone NEED rides from airport or train stations???

Post by TheManiacal1 »

if so, let us know in advance!!!

i maybe able to give a few rides for anyone coming in from train or into Midway airport, but i must know beforehand!

i'm guessing maybe greg can take care of those coming in at O'Hare?

post or email us ASAP
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, and the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn`t want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon... Need I say more?"

- Chris Rock

------

"War never solved anything... Except for slavery, Facism, Nazism, and creating the USA..."
ilike2bbarefoot

Post by ilike2bbarefoot »

I don't know about the train station, but I could sure use a ride from Kentucky :)

...oh yeah :(
After 10pm, I'm like a werewolf, except I become stupid and incoherent instead of hairy and mean.
UNKNOWNDUDE

Post by UNKNOWNDUDE »

I need ride from airport if i will come alone than from ORD but if I make my g/f come I will have to get new tickets and it will be either ord or mdw than I will have to reserve hotel in gurnee or waulkgen
TheManiacal1

Post by TheManiacal1 »

unknown - ygm
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, and the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn`t want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon... Need I say more?"

- Chris Rock

------

"War never solved anything... Except for slavery, Facism, Nazism, and creating the USA..."
UNKNOWNDUDE

Post by UNKNOWNDUDE »

I am still trying to make my g/f come cause it sucks to travel alone
Corn

Post by Corn »

I am still trying to make my g/f come.....

Shouldn't you be posting that at Dr. Ruth's forum? ;)