What comes around goes around

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
blade

Post by blade »

Well not always of course but me thinks these guys got what they deserved. Not to start a debate about the death penalty but I think in some cases like these it's the only solution.

<i>BEIJING (AP) -- Six men were executed in southern China, one for drugging his girlfriend and then bludgeoning her to death with an ash tray, the Guangzhou Daily reported Thursday.

The Intermediate Peoples Court in Foshan city, Guangdong province, sentenced the six to death for unrelated murder and manslaughter charges, the paper said.

The verdicts were carried out immediately, using China's preferred method of a gunshot to the back of the head, the paper said.

Spectators crowded into the courtroom to hear the verdicts, which were read to the six as they stood facing a panel of judges. Such show trials are common as authorities battle a crime wave sparked by rising unemployment and looser social controls.

The Guangzhou Daily ran a photo of one defendant, Yuan Shungang, crying and struggling with four uniformed guards as his sentence was announced.

Yuan was executed for beating a man to death with a wooden stool in February while robbing his house of cash, electronics and jewelry worth $650.

Another of those executed was Su Zhibing, who killed his girlfriend in May after she broke up with him. He lured her to a hotel room, knocked her out with sleeping pills and struck her head repeatedly with an ashtray, the Guangzhou Daily said.</i>

from http://www.charlotte.com/topnews/pub/china.htm
news

Post by news »

Thanks Blade for putting thoughts of execution in my head before I leave for work. Did I mention that I work in retail :) I probably wouldn't use a gun though (against company policy to have weapons in the store). Maybe the bailer? Yeah that's it, shove them in and just push a button. Voila, nice square customer :) :) :)
dadx2mj

Post by dadx2mj »

"Eye for an Eye" works for me
blade

Post by blade »

You're welcome freebird. Just be sure no one sees you. ;)
Biohazard

Post by Biohazard »

glad I'm not the only one that wants to kill people while at work :) but seriously I do agree that those who do things like that SHOULD be punished like they were.
Splitfire
Golden Member

Post by Splitfire »

Gotta live the Chinese justice system. No shit from no one. :D
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
wvjohn

Post by wvjohn »

last year two brothers in china used computers to scam a bank for about$80,000. one turned evidence against the other, who was executed. the testifying brother got life.
<a href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=123" target="_blank" >Heatware</a>
Viperoni
Almighty Member

Post by Viperoni »

I know this is probably OT, but IMO the Russia police (just the regular doods) are really rough with the criminals, but I think it's righly so.
North American police shouldn't be worried about "police brutality", but theres a fine line between (police brutality) and just being tough on people.
Main rig: Intel e2140 @ 3.0ghz, Asus P5K-E, 2x1gb Kingmax 1066mhz, 36gb 15k Fujitsu MAU, 500gb Maxline Pro,
250gb WD SE, Sapphire X1950GT 256mb, Pioneer DVR-111D, Pioneer DVR-107D, Antec TP v2.0 480w, Inwin q500n.

1995 Saturn SW2 - 15.3 @ 90mph:
http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/2346787/
cak

Post by cak »

I pray for the day the US is like that....never happen but i can always dream.
tokamak
Genuine Member

Post by tokamak »

I find it interesting that the right wing in this counrty would praise China for murdering their own citizens, yet they're so horrified of big bad Communism and free trade with the People's Republic.
Reg Kmet
Golden Member

Post by Reg Kmet »

yup, from what i have seen they dont mess around with the law in Russia, its you steal somethin cop beaqts crap out of you and takes you to jail! God i love living in canada. too cold for crime i guess :)
Heatware Evals
mailto:?subject=&body=
The BLACKBIRD

STILL Canada's PREMIER Trader and FOUNDER of the Ukrainian PC ABUSERS POSSE baby!