well... it's all done

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Reg Kmet
Golden Member

well... it's all done

Post by Reg Kmet »

well tonight our grade 12 girls played their last Varsity basketball game. Unfortunatley we came up short losing to the saints,our stellar defence Kept us within 7 points at the half but all in all we had a great season. We had many close games, And our girls played with heart and integrity every step of the way displaying leadershipand exemplifying sportsmanlike conduct. My only complaint was the officiating during the game, one of the refs sarcastic comments in regards to the calling our last time out with 6.2 seconds left to congradulate our seniors. It was an honour to coach these girls and i know they will be missed by their fellow Junior varsity team mates. however this year we picked up many grade 9 Junior varsity players who are just glowing with raw talent and i truly hope that they continue to play throughout their highschool career and develop themselves in the high calibre players i know they are capable of becoming. Ladies, from the bottome of my heart, it was a pleasure to coach you and i wish you the best of luck in the future!

3... 2... 1... LAKERS!
Heatware Evals
mailto:?subject=&body=
The BLACKBIRD

STILL Canada's PREMIER Trader and FOUNDER of the Ukrainian PC ABUSERS POSSE baby!