Stupid yahoo...

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
WiseÄss

Stupid yahoo...

Post by WiseÄss »

Anyone know how the hell I make it so the notices from PCA about private messages DO NOT end up in my bulk folder? I keep opening them and clicking the NOT SPAM button but they're still going into there.
I don't feel I have to explain my art to you Warren<p>

<a href="http://hahaimusingtheinter.net" target="_blank">Are you using the internet? I am!</a>
darcy

Post by darcy »

If you receive mail in your bulk mail folder that you would like in your inbox, you can set up a filter to redirect the mail.

settin' up a filter: ~
Filters automatically sort your incoming messages into folders that you create. They do so according to rules that you set up. The benefit of filters is that you don't need to read through each message to decide where it goes. For example, you could create a filter so that messages from your family members are automatically delivered to a personal folder called "Family."
You may create up to 15 filters in your free Yahoo! Mail account

To create, edit, or delete a filter, click the "Mail Options" link on the top-right navigation bar, and then choose "Filters" located on the left side of the page, under the Spam column.

To create a new filter, click the "Add Filter" link on the Filters page.

- Choose the field you want to match in the incoming message. For example, select the one of the following headers: From:, To:/Cc:, Subject:, or Body to match.

- Choose the criterion by which you want a match to be made. For example: contains, ends with.

- Enter the text string to compare. For example: @rocketmail.com, Love, InfoBeat.

- Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Personal, News, Admin.

If you have more than one filter, you'll also see "up" and "down" arrrows to the right of the filter list. Use these buttons to select the placement of your new filter within your existing sequence of filters. Filter order is important because Filter 1 will be the first filter applied to an incoming message, Filter 2 will be the next, and so on until a match is made or all filters are passed. If no filters match an incoming message, it will be delivered to your inbox.

**Be sure to click the "Add Filter" button to put your new filter into effect. **

To edit filter: ~
Once you reach the Filters page, click radio button to the left of the filter you would like to edit and click the "Edit" button located on the top-right side of the Filters page. After making the desired changes be sure to click "Add Filter" for your changes to start taking effect.

To delete one of your filters, click radio button to the left of the filter you would like to delete and click the "Delete" button located on the top-right side.
Briquette, 1992 - 2008 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

Lily, 1995 - 2009 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller.
WiseÄss

Post by WiseÄss »

I ran out of filters on yahoo :(

<a href="http://hahaimusingtheinter.net" target="_blank">Are you using the internet? I am!</a>
©LINT

Post by ©LINT »

Just edit your profile here at PCA to not go into the mail..
[color="DarkRed"]LFD Fire-15[/color]
darcy

Post by darcy »

Originally posted by WiseÄss
I ran out of filters on yahoo :(

)*

i tried...

WiseÄss

Post by WiseÄss »

Originally posted by ©LINT
Just edit your profile here at PCA to not go into the mail..

that'd be great but I don't check here that often and like to know when I get pms :)

And darcy, thx for trying, stupid yahoo and their 12 filters lol

i suppose I could stop all my bewbies emails from going directly to trash. I mean, hey, who doesn't want to look at bewbs :)

darcy

Post by darcy »

Originally posted by WiseÄss
that'd be great but I don't check here that often and like to know when I get pms :)

And darcy, thx for trying, stupid yahoo and their 12 filters lol

i suppose I could stop all my bewbies emails from going directly to trash. I mean, hey, who doesn't want to look at bewbs :)

well hell's bells ~ open 'nother a/c! :)

bewbs? that be what i reckon it 2 be? ;)

The_Frapster
Golden Member

Post by The_Frapster »

Another option you could do is to pay for Yahoo mail.....

Also I have a dsl account, and with it they allow me to have 10 email accounts, 9 with 100 megs of storage and yahoo plus priviledges, and 1 account(mine) to have a 2 gig limit and plus like priviledges.

If you want, I can add you as a subaccount, or you can get somebody else to do it for you as well. Only bad thing, once I add you, I can't take it off. Also, you loose your yahoo id if I ever leave DSL with them.

LMK
Run fer your lives!!! The_Frapster's Coming!!!

<a title="Click here to view my Heatware Profile" href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=28300">
[ HEATWARE.com ]</a>
<a title="Click here to view My E-bay Profile" href="http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=the_frapster&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS">
[ eBay.com ]</a></p>