one big blue catfish

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
renovation

one big blue catfish

Post by renovation »

In a photo from Tim Pruitt and provided by the Illinois Department of Natural Resources, Tim Pruitt, of Alton, Ill., holds a 124-pound blue catfish early Sunday morning, May 22, 2005, that he hooked late Saturday on the Mississippi River near Alton. The fish is 58 inches long and 44 inches around. It took Pruitt more than a half-hour to drag the fish into his boat. It is the largest of its kind in state history, and is expected to be certified a world record by the International Game Fish Association. The fish has been kept alive and will be on display in a tank at the Cabela's Outfitter store in Kansas City, Kan., according to the Illinois Department of Natural Resources.link
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Absolut Talent
Almighty Member

Post by Absolut Talent »

from what I recall....the fish is dead. Heard about it on thursday
Gone for good. But never say never
eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

Sad to know the fish died, but dayam it really is a big one. One of these days I'm gonna go catch me one like that.. heh..
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

and his line didnt break? what the hell was he using ancor chain?
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
MK888

Post by MK888 »

I am sure that fish dont taste good at all!!!!!
Behold The Power Of Cheese!!!!

My DVD Collection
mommypooh
Goober Member

Post by mommypooh »

I wish he wouldn't have died then we could go see him on disply.
"Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in love, in life, in faith, and in purity."

I Timothy 4:12