Never done this before, need suggestions

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
succubiss
Golden Member

Post by succubiss »

hey mike,

just a thought, can you cash out your vaca? the last time my dad left his job, he had 8 weeks of vacation time he cashed out and bought my mom a previa. I think a nice chunk of money is better than just sitting at home for 2 weeks. and if you need some downtime betw jobs, thats what sick leave is for. might be worth checking into.
aCiDReflux
Genuine Member

Post by aCiDReflux »

Hey Mike! Glad to see you're up and running somewhat. Hey drop me a line when you can: deprince@olemiss.edu We need to talk about those Win98 CDs... Thanks.
-Don
Biohazard

Post by Biohazard »

can't cash out vacation time :( but that's a damn good idea.

Gumby, I am A+ cert, will be MSCE shortly, so microsoft is where I'm comfortable. But I also back up Iam4u2nv as a novell SA, and have been forced into being an SA for a Dynix system (unix based), so there isn't much I haven't seen (VMS, Mac, Unix, Linux, NT, 2000, ME, 98, 95, 3.11, dos, netware, and even a little BeOS)
Biohazard

Post by Biohazard »

going here for a little while. http://www3.westbloomfield.k12.mi.us/cf ... ecordId=39

so we shall see.
Snelski

Post by Snelski »

BIO/Mike, I hate to do this but please take care of business bud - you need to get your stuff shipped and make sure you get communication going with the people involved. This doesn't look good and needs your utmost attention.

Other than that I hope that you're feeling better (you seem like it).
aCiDReflux
Genuine Member

Post by aCiDReflux »

Thanks Snelski. I appreciate the concern for the recent dealings. Just wanted you to know. Thanks.
-Don