I have new respect for stomach flu

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Koo Koo Mouse

I have new respect for stomach flu

Post by Koo Koo Mouse »

I'm sure weve all had it, and I've had before too, but this is the worst!

Monday I never got hungry at lunchtime. Ate a half bag of chips and couldn't finish it huh?
Suppertime nothing no hunger.. drank two beers they weren't going down so well. HUH? WTF?
Laying bed about 8:00pm and it hit HARD!
Ok With going into the gory details I had to wonder just how and person can throw up more
than they took in.. I'm talkin serious heavage here and that was only the first session. Those 24
onces of beer were way spent.. had to be.
Went back to bed with no heavygeavies.. AHH
15 minites later.. WHAT! More! Yup and worse! This lasted thru the whole night until it time to
get up for work.. Din't make more than 5 hours and had to leave.
Came home a crashed for 16 hours unil time to go to work again.
Made it thru the work day by slumping over my work bench acting like I was working on somthing
really small.. Luckily no projects were going on and only had to answer maintenance pages such
as replace a pump, easy, but its hell when your gut is in a knot and its on fire..
Went home and face down in bed again only to wake to the other half of this horrible thing. Nooo!!
Haven't eaten much at all in two days and my lower gut is stirring madly.. How can this be?
Well It can and it was for the next two days.. Must this "thing" expell everything from your body
before recovery? Gueuss so. I could not eat anything until Thursday. (I had one eggsaled sanwich)

Its Friday and felt hunger for once and made the biggest boritto ever and downd it..
Its there, but I can it feel moving thru.. not sure if thats good or bad.. heh

Was 131, now 120 in 4 days..
Please read up on what do to do if you get it. I did it all wrong..

I know worthess post.... but hey if anyone share Stomach flu stories please tell as I never
never knew it could be that bad...

Recovering Viral Gastroenteritis victom :)
GeForce GTX 970
AMD FX 8350 8 core Processor
16 GIG
Seems plenty good for gaming! :)
Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

Been there done that. Sounds like a case of food poising. The one that I had several years ago lasted about 2-3 days. I lost over 10 lbs. The worst part is becoming dehydrated. I ate ice chips.
b-man1

Post by b-man1 »

yup...food poisoning most likely. evil stuff.
UberNeuman
Golden Member

Post by UberNeuman »

Once had some bad pizza. Ate a couple slices - then a hour later was puking. Then a bit later puking again. Then a bit later puking again. Then the joy of the dry heaves.... for the rest of day and night!

Had to go get a shot to clear it up.

/there is such a thing as bad pizza...

"When the going gets weird,
the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson
MRCOMPUTER
Golden Member

Post by MRCOMPUTER »

Part of this years variation of stomach flu. Kicked my Butt and several of my co-workers, a couple of weeks ago. Catches you by suprise. No real warning of whats to come... :p
I'm Still Learning 24/7