Big thanks to some folks here

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Biohazard

Post by Biohazard »

I've f'd up on some trading lately, and have pretty much been an asshole while to boot. So I'd like to thank some folks around here for the things they've done.

First and formost, I'd like to thank Blade. he's taken heat from some folks, that was rightfully should have been directed at me. I'm sure I haven't heard all the crap he has.

Second I'd like to thank the members of the board who came to the aid of these other unfortunate members.

I'd also like to thank both SMB and Insane Morphius. They came in and both had words of encouragement, and modivation. You guys have no idea what those simple words meant to me. I'm not usually an emotional guy, but your thoughts actually got me a little teared up for a second or two. That little bit that you guys said went a LONG way to getting a derailed train back on track.

Call me nuts, but I'd also like to thank Lilrandy for the way he handled this. He had every right to get angry, and every right to say the things he did. He took the main blast of a ticking time bomb for the rest of this board. A blast he shouldn't have had to take. One that I should never have allowed to go off.