why is it you just !

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
renovation

Post by renovation »

you empty your cabinet of your old computer stuff !
and next thing you do is refill it back up with someones else parts ?
or am i the only one here that does this ?
if im not please speak up !
so i dont feel so alone :) PLEASE
is there a anything like a (computer anonymous) :)
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
York1

Post by York1 »

Your not the only one I have an entire room full of computer parts I cleaned it out about 3 months ago and now there are 3 systems in there bunch of motherboards memory scsi card AHHHHHHHHHHHH Tons of junk i have no use for LOL
*in the voice of Fat Bastard* I'm gonna eat yaaa...!!!!
Baby The other other white meat!
Baby Its whats for dinner
xena

Post by xena »

Today in our 13x13 dining room ,we have a corner breakfast nook with storage in the seats[full of computer stuff from cords to hard drives], under neath everything that wouldn't fit in the seat
my guru has his 19 inch monitor , full tower complete with all the DVD, burners, steering wheels , computer microscope, joy sticks , network stuff going to my machine, the server , the machine upstairs, the two repair machines he's working on ,several pieces parts he is robbing parts off of,6 dead power supplies, my machine mid-tower ,scanner , printer, enough soft ware to open a shop, two full three piece speaker sets on each machine a couple of portable stands for the extra computers, and all my paper work I am using trying to do family tree research and we just got rid of all the old part a couple weeks ago. I wish I had a closet to put it in. There is stuff back down in the basement already too. It has been a busy week ! Now he is in a hurry to fix these two machines so we can build the game server he has been collecting parts for.

Ok, I guess I should have made this short....you aren't alone :D we still have a path so it isn't too bad yet ;)
Biohazard

Post by Biohazard »

Hey, I have a 2 car garage I was starting to convert into a computer repair room. It's now too full of old systems to move, or to get even one car in :(

anyone in the Detroit area want to come sort through that mess and take some of it away?
xena

Post by xena »

as soon as you get rid of it, three people call wanting to upgrade machines that we threw parts away because they are so absolete , so we start saving all over again. No matter what ,we tell them it would be cheaper to build a real machine but they want to save that ol' 75 pentium

:eek:
renovation

Post by renovation »

mike tell me when and i will be there :)
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
wvjohn

Post by wvjohn »

yep, cleaned out all the stuff in my office and moved it to my corner of the family room - saw a box i didn't recognize this week - and found i nice desktop atx case w/ps for a mobo i must have sold sometime . . . still have way too much stuff . . . better than dragging the streets though :)
<a href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=123" target="_blank" >Heatware</a>
JonasWorld
Genuine Member

Post by JonasWorld »

I went from a room full of baseball cards to a room full of computer parts. I get made fun of by my friends for being such a geek, but I'm the first one they go to when they want to upgrade or when they're having problems.
AMD XP1800
Soyo SY-K7V Dragon+
VisionTek GeForce 4 TI4600
Onboard Audio
Onboard NIC
TDK 52X Burner
Aopen 16X DVD
512mb Crucial 2100
NEC MultiSync FE950+
Generic Aluminum Colored case with modded side fan
MegaVectra

Post by MegaVectra »

I can't seem to get rid of all the boxes that the hardware and software came in. :D