blade gone

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
vwkess

Post by vwkess »

Geez, it has been quite a while since I have been on the boards... sad news to see :( He has left quite a legacy, sure did appreciate what he did to keep everything together after AGN.... and everything with trollhunters. Always was super nice when doing any deals with him. RIP Blade, thanks for everything you did!
GCS

Post by GCS »

MOTHER :p :p :p :pER!

This shows how out of touch I am with things these days. This happened almost 6 months ago and I just now found out. What's even worse is I found out because it was in the sig of an anandtecher.

Dammit this sucks!! Blade you are and will be missed greatly. Very sad day!!

Peace be with you!!

Greg
"I came here to chew bubble and kick ass ..... and I'm all out of bubble gum!"

HEATWARE
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

This thread reminds me that each individual's work done in their lifetime, involving computers, will always only extend to a finite point. This is why everyone should always remember to share their kindness with others as there is too little time in each of our lives to follow a path which does not resemble betterment.

Albeit I did not know Mike personally, nor do I fully understand the work which he completed while he was here but I do believe there may be a better place which he has gone to.

Btw (not to take away from the real importance of this thread) I must say I really do like these forums.

To the future and beyond!
DragonMasterAlex

Post by DragonMasterAlex »

Oh, that sucks! I hadn't heard about this! Mike, wherever you are, man, I wish you the best.
"I have sworn upon the Altar of God--Eternal hostility toward all forms of tyranny over the Mind of Man." --Thomas Jefferson
Coldfusion

Post by Coldfusion »

I can't believe this. I've been away from the forums for quite a while and to see this now.

Mike is and will always be a hero to me. He's one of the best guys i've met (online or off), period. I'm just at a loss for words....

Mike, thanks for the memories.
wesg
Golden Member

Post by wesg »

wow, i have been gone a long time,

I was looking forward to saying hello to blade.
you are missed by a lot of people including me.

R.I.P blade
hammer01

Post by hammer01 »

No words ... Mike you are sorely missed.
<a href="mailto:surelock3864@gmail.com">Drop Me a Line</a></br><a href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php4?id=32" target="_blank"></a></br>Heatware Refs</br>
<p>
Snelski

Post by Snelski »

I hadn't logged in again just days after my wife passed away from breast cancer in November 2008, but I'm glad to see that the PCA community is still together even in light of Mike's passing. I miss Blade a lot.