anyone hear from Karchiveur?

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Demrok

Post by Demrok »

Forgot to call and we're having our phone service switched to a new provider >_<
as soon as the phone comes back on.. I'll be calling.. got the sticky note on my monitor to remind me ;)
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]<B>Member of the Ukrainian PC ABUSERS POSSE<B/>[/align]
b-man1

Post by b-man1 »

ZYFER wrote:That is funny, never seen a USPS package ever have tracking to the door in Canada. I even had USPS people say you can't even track it to the border...
i didn't expect it to be to the door either...i listed the tracking info earlier in the thread. the agent i spoke with indeed said it was to the destination and not customs, but who knows. can't hurt to have them investigate, however.
b-man1

Post by b-man1 »

Demrok wrote:Forgot to call and we're having our phone service switched to a new provider >_<
as soon as the phone comes back on.. I'll be calling.. got the sticky note on my monitor to remind me ;)
thanks again. it's a mystery, but hopefully resolved soon.
b-man1

Post by b-man1 »

progress...

i tried the family # i was given a few more times and finally got through. a very friendly woman (not sure if his mom or sister) said he was fine and "just went home". she said they would speak with him and make sure he contacted me. i made sure she was aware of the transaction details and she seemed surprised of the delay as well.

hopefully a resolution will come soon.