how many chance's should one be given ?

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
renovation

how many chance's should one be given ?

Post by renovation »

A New Hampshire man has been arrested for the 153rd time, this time after he was accused of punching someone in the face over the weekend.

Forty-nine-year-old Portsmouth resident Paul Baldwin told a judge Monday he plans to plead guilty to the assault, along with trespassing and alcohol charges. He says he's had a long battle with alcohol and was trying to correct the problem during his most recent one-year jail term, which ended last week.

The Foster's Daily Democrat newspaper says Baldwin's record dates to 1984 and includes 152 other arrests, eight trespass orders, 75 citations, four Social Security aliases and 17 name aliases.

Prosecutor Rena DiLando says she didn't have time to read Baldwin's full criminal record because it's so long.
they need to just keep some people locked up and toss the key away ! :p lease:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,524827,00.html
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
nitro237

Post by nitro237 »

I can think of at least 5 or 6 people in our little city that has way more arrest than that. Some people it's just a way of life. Jail is all they know.

ZYFER

Post by ZYFER »

For some, crime is their only choice. They make one mistake and their future is ruined. No one will hire them, so off to crime they go. Others it is choice pure and simple.
When all else fails, replace the user.
eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

Pretty crazy stuff..
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

Termination should be the rule.