Replica watches.

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
nitro237

Post by nitro237 »

I want a Luminox. Just don't know if I should spend that much on a watch (they are $250 -$600). I am very hard on watches. They must be waterproof and can't be very fragile.

Invisible Evil

Post by Invisible Evil »

I have a Luminox Phil, they are totally worth it. Built like tanks.
Pikachu

Post by Pikachu »

FlyingPenguin wrote:For every-day I wear a $40 Casio G-Shock. Rugged, indestructable, reliable, easy to read.
He forgot to add, can survive military combat operations (25 months in 85-125+ heat), in Iraq... like a great heavy duty tank. Use the hell out of mine, until this month I lost the thing. That watch took 6 direct fire engagements, while moving under covering fire. Been exposed to high energy shock waves over 20 times. Excessive vibrations from multiple moving vehicles, and never failed. Also, never took it off in the shower so imagine wet conditions to arid desert 2 times a day for 25 months.... never failed. Also, that watch was responsible for saving over 10 people's lives (pulse/respiration counts)... so yeah... spend the 40 bucks on a good watch, not a follex!
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Here's the stainless steel Folio automatic watch I wear for dress. It was on sale a couple of years ago at Wally World for $70.

Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

That's actually a nice watch FP. I have trouble with watches.. I do have a G-Shock watch that's huge, that I bought a while back for $100. It fits well, and doesn't look small on me. I also have a Movado that my Dad & Stepmom bought me for christmas one year. They had to have 4 links added to it if I remember right. But it fits well, but it looks a little small. So I very rarely wear it. That and the fact that it was a $700 watch makes me want to wear it less. I'll have to look into those Folio watches..

eGo
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

Pretty nice. I prefer simple looking watches, so that fits.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

And it's automatic, so no batteries to replace. I can't bring myself to buy one of those expensive autowinders (they just vibrate to keep thew watch wound). I only wear it for dress occasions so I just set the time whenever I put it on.

It's also a big watch (I am not a small person).
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.