PCABUSERS HAS MOVED! Welcome To Pcabusers.org!!!!!

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
HitDoS
Genuine Member

Post by HitDoS »

As usual, I have no idea what the hell happened or why you moved, but I am still here. Popping in every year or so. :P
[color="DarkRed"]The Dreamin' Demon
Real. Life. Horror.[/color]
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Dang man, long time no see.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

HitDoS
Genuine Member

Post by HitDoS »

FlyingPenguin wrote:Dang man, long time no see.
Yeah, the older you get the quicker time goes by. I shed a tear or two for Blade earlier. It's why I stopped by here earlier today; to send him a message. I had no idea he had died. I could kick myself for never meeting up with him since we have lived in the same state ever since I met him in the AGN days.
[color="DarkRed"]The Dreamin' Demon
Real. Life. Horror.[/color]
MegaVectra

Post by MegaVectra »

Long time no see!!! What's up guys?!?
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Dang, look what the cat dragged in! :)
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

DarkWax
Goober Member

Post by DarkWax »

I Darkwax, am now a part of the collective, you have all been forwarned of impending doom. So, hi there! The FlyingPenguin had recommended this site, so................now what?
DarkWax
Goober Member

Post by DarkWax »

I want to know a few things, first, can I use this site as a means to presnt my portfolio and second, can I tell all the juicy stories about flyingPenguin? We went to school together, I know the darkside, I've seen it, (it's not pretty, even after shaving), but I digress
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

Welcome aboard. You can tell whatever you like. Though, I'm not the forum admin.
darcy

Post by darcy »

resistance is futile ~ so it is just as well that you joined ;)

welcome, DarkWax! : )
Briquette, 1992 - 2008 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

Lily, 1995 - 2009 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller.
DarkWax
Goober Member

Post by DarkWax »

I made a horrible mistake of setting up a web site with Go Daddy, never in the history of mankind has there been a more frustrating organization, (except fot the DMV), to which a conclusion could be derived from this; that not even Hell itself could come up with something this despicable. I need to portay my portfolio so that everyone can see my work as an artist. I've done sculptures for the toy industry, and I'm hoping to find some kind of work in any capacity regarding sculpting, illustrations and photoshop and ZBrush. But I need a lot of help in getting organized
DarkWax
Goober Member

Post by DarkWax »

I made a horrible mistake of setting up a web site with Go Daddy, never in the history of mankind has there been a more frustrating organization, (except fot the DMV), to which a conclusion could be derived from this; that not even Hell itself could come up with something this despicable. I need to portay my portfolio so that everyone can see my work as an artist. I've done sculptures for the toy industry, and I'm hoping to find some kind of work in any capacity regarding sculpting, illustrations and photoshop and ZBrush. But I need a lot of help in getting organized
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Those of you who have seen my School Lost video from high school will remember Dark Wax as the communications officer.

Rich, you can certainly post photos of some of your work here - I would recommend starting a new thread in the Cheers forum. I know some of these folks would love to see your work.

While these forums are searchable through Google and anything you post here might be found that way, ultimately you really do need to setup a blog site.

There are free ones, and paid services. I still like SquareSpace.com the best but it's not free.

Blogger.com is free and it gets you out there.

Maybe someone else can also make a recommendation.
Ultimately however you really

DarkWax
Goober Member

Post by DarkWax »

How do I post a picture?
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Dark,

To post anything on a forum like this you need to have your photos hosted somewhere. Then you can place a link to the photo in message you post here.

You'll have to get some recommendations for photo hosting sites from other people here - both free & paid - since I'm not up on that. I have my own web server so I can host my own photos.

In the message box when you type a message to post here, there's an icon for posting images. When you click on it, you get a dialog box that asks for the address of the photo you want to post. That image is then imbedded in the text of your message at the position where your cursor was located.

normalicy

Post by normalicy »

ImageShack is quick, easy, & reliable (have been around for years). Though, there are many other services out there that are that are also top notch (Picasa is one).