Elin wants $3/4 of a Billion

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Executioner
Life Member

Elin wants $3/4 of a Billion

Post by Executioner »

Elin Nordegren has dramatically escalated her demands during negotiations over a possible divorce agreement with Tiger Woods, Bill Zwecker of the Chicago Sun-Times reports. According to the columnist, Woods' wife is seeking full custody of the couple's children and "an estimated $750 million package."

Zwecker writes that Tiger has demanded a strict -- and lifelong -- confidentiality clause that would bar her from disclosing information about their marriage in interviews or books.

It was previously reported that Woods and Nordegren are working toward a joint-custody arrangement, a rumor that was circulated before a new report alleged that the two are no longer speaking to each other.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/2 ... 84156.html
renovation

Post by renovation »

"an estimated $750 million package."
then add in the extras there be for the kids support.
its a tuff life being in the hollywood area ~
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Justlookin

Post by Justlookin »

$750 million, ya right. Gold diggin bitch! I wanna say alot more about this, but would probably p!ss off 750 million other gold diggin women, so I'll not say no more.....lol
:s odamn
[LEFT]ImageImage[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Ed H alias: PH to my friends and maybe a few enemies too. :beer[/LEFT]

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting-
"Damn, what a ride".
eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

Yah.. If I had that much money, there would sure as shit be an iron-clad prenup.

eGo
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
b-man1

Post by b-man1 »

yeah, that number seems a bit extreme. he was completely in the wrong, completely humiliated her, disrespected the marriage/family/kids, etc...but she is not the first or last person to be cheated on in this world. that, plus i doubt he has that much to actually "give" her by the time it's over. glad i'm not in that mess!
DaMaN

Post by DaMaN »

Now, who is the lucky guy who is going to move in on her and cash in?
blade_146
Golden Member

Post by blade_146 »

DaMaN wrote:Now, who is the lucky guy who is going to move in on her and cash in?

Welllllll....im not busy for the next few months. I guess I could try her out and let you guys know how it goes lol
<b><a href=mailto:k_otic1@bellsouth.net>EMAIL</a></b>
<b><a href=http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=2322>Heatware Evals</a></b>

Core I7 920 @ 4.0GHZ| Asus P6T Deluxe V2 |2x WD 640gb RAID 0--2x WD 1TB| Philips 20x SATA DVD | 12 gigs Corsair XMS | SB Audigy2 Fatality | GeForce GTX 260 Core Edition | Thermaltake 700w PSU |Antec 900 Case | 6mb DSL |
eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

blade_146 wrote:Welllllll....im not busy for the next few months. I guess I could try her out and let you guys know how it goes lol
Get in line brotha! lol
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

He married her after he was famous, right? Dumb SOB should have had her sign a prenuptial agreement which would have limited the amount. Then again we already know he's not too bright...
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.