Shoulda Saw This Coming

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
normalicy

Shoulda Saw This Coming

Post by normalicy »

Chinese game where they fight American soldiers (think it's for training). I do have to say that it's silly of us to be making games where we fight against other countries in present time. I'd definitely consider it an insult to our country, especially if it became popular.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KLY7GyxDmR4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Meh... looks like any other game.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
theophilusmousse

Post by theophilusmousse »

So its Americas Army for China, makes sense that they would use something like that...
What really pisses me off however, is how nearly every game portrays graphic violence against the undead. Zombies have rights too, and they are just trying to feed themselves and their families like anyone else, but all we want to do is train our youth to shoot them in the head, or split their heads open with bats, and firemans axes... we should be ashamed of ourselves. Between our treatment of zombies, and our behavior toward extra terrestrials as depicted in video games and movies, I wouldn't be surprised if either or both responded in force to our perpetuation of these intolerant and bigoted attitudes.
Run, run, run, as fast as you can...
you can't catch me, I'm the Stinky Cheese Man.
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

I admit it, I'm racist. Zombies don't deserve rights. They exist solely for pleasure.