boston bombed !

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
renovation

boston bombed !

Post by renovation »

Two bombs exploded near the finish of the Boston Marathon on Monday, killing two people, injuring 23 others and sending authorities rushing to aid wounded spectators, race organizers. thiis is breaking more to be know in a while !
http://apnews.excite.com/article/201304 ... 61DG0.html
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Yeah, been following it on Twitter. Dunno, but it's smelling like domestic terrorism, but we'll see.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

b-man1

Post by b-man1 »

cowardly, senseless, and disgusting. :(
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Em4va1JOyy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
renovation

Post by renovation »

mute point - did anyone notice that not one of flags fall from the bomb. that were lining the area were the first bomb went off. This to me is a sign there is no place in the world were these behind the bombing have to hide ~
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
sbp

Post by sbp »

FlyingPenguin wrote:Yeah, been following it on Twitter. Dunno, but it's smelling like domestic terrorism, but we'll see.
I disagree. It smells like Al Qaeda-type of attack: multiple bombs. Big City with an international crowd and a big event going on.

In comparison a domestic terrorist (like an eco-terrorist or anti-government type) would hit a different target.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Well law enforcement says the bomb was an amateur job so its sounding like domestic terror. Also there's been no claim of responsibility which also points that way.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

b-man1

Post by b-man1 »

i give CNN some credit for showing (mostly) unedited pics. not that i WANT to see graphic stuff, but it's about time the US news shows reality rather than a puppy and kittens version of tragedy. some pics are blurred where obvious body parts would be, but the pics with injured people covered in blood, etc is, well, needed so the public can fully comprehend the impact.
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

b-man1 wrote:i give CNN some credit for showing (mostly) unedited pics. not that i WANT to see graphic stuff, but it's about time the US news shows reality rather than a puppy and kittens version of tragedy. some pics are blurred where obvious body parts would be, but the pics with injured people covered in blood, etc is, well, needed so the public can fully comprehend the impact.
I was thinking about this today too. The picture of the guy with his legs blown off has been cropped. I think the media ought to show it uncensored. This is what violence begets. it's not like the movies.
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Hey Err... No offense, and you had it way before either incidents happen, but your avatar could be offensive regarding this topic. :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Boston_bomb_scare

Just in case people forgot about it.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
b-man1

Post by b-man1 »

a suspect has been arrested...

edit: ...and now they are reporting "conflicting reports" regarding the suspect and if the person was even detained. gotta love the media.
Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

Got this from the Corvette Forum:

also check out this link:
http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA/layout/blog
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

Pugsley wrote:Hey Err... No offense, and you had it way before either incidents happen, but your avatar could be offensive regarding this topic. :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Boston_bomb_scare

Just in case people forgot about it.
I always wanted one of those LED kits.
RubberDuckie

Post by RubberDuckie »

Gotta love internet people playing FBI from their desk.
JSTMF