I'd call this a riot -

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
renovation

I'd call this a riot -

Post by renovation »

Protesters ran through Los Angeles streets Monday night, breaking windows, attacking people on sidewalks and at one point raiding a Wal-Mart store.
But a smaller group of between 100 and 150 people splintered off and began blocking traffic on nearby Crenshaw Boulevard, some of them jumping on cars and breaking windows at liquor stores and fast food outlets.

Several protesters ran into a Wal-Mart store, where they knocked down displays before store security chased them out, and police began guarding the door.

Tonya Williams was shopping with her daughter when the protesters burst in and security briefly locked down the store.
"We thought we were going to be stuck in there," Williams said. "We saw the merchandise all thrown around. They had pulled the rack down, and there was merchandise all over the floor."

TV news helicopters showed some people kicking and punching others along the street, including two people sitting on a bus bench.

Police declared the gathering an unlawful assembly about three hours after it began, and most of the crowd left the street.
http://apnews.excite.com/article/201307 ... GLM83.html
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
darcy

Post by darcy »

sound a lot more than "unlawful assembly" to me, too,,
Briquette, 1992 - 2008 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

Lily, 1995 - 2009 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller.
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

Sounds like an excuse to cause trouble to me.
sbp

Post by sbp »

Time to call out the Korean shop owners for these cretins.
Key Keeper

Post by Key Keeper »

holy shit sbp! Aint seen you inforever!
[email="chevelle.h@gmail.com"][color="red"]MAIL[/color][/email]
Koo Koo Mouse

Post by Koo Koo Mouse »

^ WOW Ditto :)