Email service providers for home use

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Executioner
Life Member

Email service providers for home use

Post by Executioner »

I have a Yahoo email account and a Gmail account. I always use the Yahoo account since I've had it for 15 years or so, but they have changed several options that I don't like anymore, and there is always the security issue. I have several saved emails that contain information that I want to keep private (keys, licenses, etc.).

Just curious what some of you guys use for a paid service.
psypher
Golden Member

Re: Email service providers for home use

Post by psypher »

I use Google for personal stuff. For my company I use the same company that hosts my site (siteground), which happens to live on Google cloud servers.

Licenses/Keys I just keep at home, but backed to AWS. Logins I keep on SplashData which I sync to my phone via wifi.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I've had an email account on my webhost Concentric Networks for 20+ years. I also have some backup Gmail accounts.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Post by reno »

I use (1&1 Mail & Media Inc.) Mail.com the free service but there is also a pay premium email service.also have a gmail account just for anything I feel will sending scam .
https://www.mail.com/premiumlogin/#.7518-seobox-link1-7
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

I have run my own mail server with 2 domains I've owned since about '96.
I have a Yahoo account for junk emails and I have a Gmail so that I can use my Google phone.