Dashcam vindicates cops confronting corruption

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Err
Life Member

Dashcam vindicates cops confronting corruption

Post by Err »

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/201 ... orruption/

I wish departments would publish stats on how often dash/body cams vindicate cops. Imagine how this could've went down had it not been filmed.
Pugsley

Re: Dashcam vindicates cops confronting corruption

Post by Pugsley »

She asked a question they gave he an answer... talk to the driver! How stupid can you be?

I mean I just walk up to some random police situation say I'm the CEO of McDonalds and show a business card tell me whats going on? Get real. That lady is crazy.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I suspect that the cops in that state were also under some privacy restrictions. Since she wasn't the driver, or a passenger, she wasn't legally entitled to know any details.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Right... thus ask the driver. I guess the cops could have said that we can not tell you due to laws... but this was great.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

The REALLY annoying thing was how she kept flashing her commissioner ID like that was supposed to leave them all stunned and impressed. It seemed to me like she just wanted to show off in front of her daughter's friends.The one cop on the left actually turned away from her when she did that the first time, and laughed towards the camera.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.