45-year-old Long Island man threatens to kill 11-year-old boy over Fortnite loss, police say

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

45-year-old Long Island man threatens to kill 11-year-old boy over Fortnite loss, police say

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Err
Life Member

Re: 45-year-old Long Island man threatens to kill 11-year-old boy over Fortnite loss, police say

Post by Err »

Karpf said Aliperti is under a lot of stress as he's going through a contentious divorce.
What a coincidence: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/18/divorce ... vorce.html

If you're playing Fortnite at 45, expect to lose to younger players. You're reaction times get worse as you get older. I was listing to a Co-optional Podcast where they were discussing aging Starcraft players and how the number of actions by a 30 year old is something like 30% less than someone in their 20's.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: 45-year-old Long Island man threatens to kill 11-year-old boy over Fortnite loss, police say

Post by FlyingPenguin »

That's why I play coop games now. I'm done with competitive games against kids and hackers.

L4D2, Killing Floor 2, Black Ops3 zombies. When I do play regular COD WWII multiplayer it's with 3 friends of mine versus bots.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.