Bought a BLINK camera

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Err
Life Member

Bought a BLINK camera

Post by Err »

We've had reports of a Peeping Tom in our neighborhood. I'm also worried that someone may take our packages even though we live in a good neighborhood. I bought a single camera BLINK XT and installed it this evening. Aiming the camera was harder than getting it up and running. So far, the picture looks good and the motion detection seems to work well. I have it aimed to trigger if someone pulls up the driveway or walks on the porch. Again it was easy to set up. Install the app and set up an account, connect the Sync Module and set it up on the WiFi, install the batteries in the camera and sync it with the module, and then mount camera. The cons are that there isn't a PC version of the app, but you can install BlueStacks and then install the BLINK app. The mount itself is a bit flimsy. I may have to purchase a better mount if it doesn't stay set.