Package thief stole from the wrong person

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Executioner
Life Member

Package thief stole from the wrong person

Post by Executioner »

This guy is excellent engineer, and designed a special package.

The glitter was nice, but instead of fart spray, he should have used sunk spray, the real stuff, so the scum would smell very nice for days. Added bonus - if he opened it in his car, it would smell for weeks.
wvjohn

Re: Package thief stole from the wrong person

Post by wvjohn »

I was about to post this! +1 for the fart spray to encourage getting the box back!

BBC story https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46604625
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

I've seen his other videos, this one was awesome. Makes me glad I live up a long steep driveway, no one ever wants to walk up here lol
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

Watch with the captions on. This was so satisfying. It would be fun to rig up a CO2 cartridge to propel the glitter.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

That was great!
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

So if cops say they wont do anything about it then its ok for me to deal with it? I say remote explosives. Then its not a trap.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Some of the video was faked by his friends. And the creator, Mark Rober, has apologized for the deception.
Rober deleted about a minute and a half from his original YouTube video yesterday, and reuploaded it—something YouTube allows you to do without sacrificing the number of hits a user has accumulated. According to Rober, one of the people to which he gave the glitter bomb had some friends or neighbors pose as thieves on video.

“It appears in these two cases, the ‘thieves’ were actually acquaintances of the person helping me,” Rober tweeted. “From the footage I received from the phones which only record at specific times, this wasn’t clear to me. I have since removed those reactions from the original video (originally 6:26-7:59).”
https://gizmodo.com/viral-video-of-glit ... 1831254130
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "