Neighbors Are Saying This Woman’s Christmas Dragon Decorations Are Inappropriate, So She ‘Fixes’ It

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Err
Life Member

Neighbors Are Saying This Woman’s Christmas Dragon Decorations Are Inappropriate, So She ‘Fixes’ It

Post by Err »

https://www.boredpanda.com/neighbor-let ... gn=organic
Pugsley

Re: Neighbors Are Saying This Woman’s Christmas Dragon Decorations Are Inappropriate, So She ‘Fixes’ It

Post by Pugsley »

Wow. Some people. I would make it more Satanic and put pentagrams in lights on the ground around the dragons just to piss them off. Then tell them I am not celibrating Christmas but some made up holiday.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Neighbors Are Saying This Woman’s Christmas Dragon Decorations Are Inappropriate, So She ‘Fixes’ It

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Christmas dragons! That's awesome!

Neighbors don't like it? Too f'ing bad.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

wvjohn

Post by wvjohn »

Fantasy author for the win. We have a holiday chicken this year. Hope that's ok ;)

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

I was at a yard sale and I should have bought it but they had one of them wire form deer. I was gonna have it knocked over out in the yard on top of a string of red lights.