who has 15 million to loan for a day or two !

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

who has 15 million to loan for a day or two !

Post by reno »

im not really a fan of bugatti cars so if you say no i'm fine with it !
Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: who has 15 million to loan for a day or two !

Post by Losbot »

$15M ????
OK. That's just STUPID ridiculous. Not worth it.
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

Losbot wrote:$15M ????
OK. That's just STUPID ridiculous. Not worth it.
Well, it's all relative. If you are a billionaire, that's 1.5%. So if you had 100,000, would spending $1500 still seem STUPID ridiculous? Tons of people making less than $100,000 will easily go out and buy a 30,000 car. The fact is everyone's perspective ultimately changes over time the more money you make/have.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

I understand that but not everyone sees it that way. Even if I were a billionaire, I don't see it as 1.5%. I see it as $15Mil going out the door, that could be put to work, making me more money instead of probably losing $5Mil when I take delivery.

It's also the fact that you can get lots of other badass exotic cars for 1.5% of what THAT car costs. LOL
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

If I had that much money, I wouldn't drive anywhere. I'd pay someone else if I ever left the house again.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

It's cool when you first do those things but the novelty wears off. I used to go to NY monthly for work and always had a private car drive me everywhere.

Another place I worked at, the guy was a multi-millionaire with 2 private jets. Our data center was in TN, so I was regularly flying up there and you are spoiled, big time. I'd land and they'd pull the car up to the plane and drive me (and any gear I had) to the data center. It's cool at first but after it becomes the norm, it's just like anything else. Now it's been a while and when I fly commercial, I definitely do miss flying privately. No security. No hassles and everything happens based on your schedule or when you're ready. It's nice.