is it just me or a guy thing ?

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

is it just me or a guy thing ?

Post by reno »

im always getting into hot water with the wife . here why she do something like put decorations on the artificial christmas tree a couple of days after put it up ( just a example). I'll walk in the house and not see she had done it. then like 1/2 hour or longer ask if i realized whet she had done . i'll be like what did you do dear. bam im in deep shit . or she pick up the house light house clean ,or move a piece or 2 of furniture around . i not realize it been done . (bam im in hot water again ) but she say you see a screw on the table i'll (as in me ) will spot it. ( im in hot water again )
but its ok if your (as in me ) in deep thought or middle of something . for her to ask me to help her do a project -you could care less about . but if you don't jump up and do it . (bam your in deep shit again ) one of the better one's is when they don't tell you about plans they made . you think your going to do something or work on something . and you make there error of saying i didn't know (bam your on the shit list again . my wife has 3 sisters and they all know whats up and when . but if she forgets or neglects to tell me -( im the one in big trouble because I don't lesson ) yes sometime she say something when im in heavy thought figuring something out and miss it or just blows right by . but its always ok for her to put whats on her mind at the moment to your direction . even if you tell the wife you need to concentrate on what ever your doing - they just can't seem to hold there thoughts till your done with your project -even when you pre-ask and say your needing to get it done uninterrupted . WHY IS IT SHE ALWAY CORRECT ?
****************** are your Spouse LIKE MINE ? ********************************* OR IS JUST ME . :bang :bang :bang
Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: is it just me or a guy thing ?

Post by Losbot »

Nah! It's not you!

darcy

Post by darcy »

How many times do I have to tell you to stop talking about me, Mike?!? Lol ;)

1: Our brains are like having 12 browsers open at once;
If we don't natter on about what's on our minds, our brains would implode;

2: When you hear your wife droning on in the background, pay attention(!), - we're talking to you(!),,, and are more important than whatever you're focused on at the moment ( Note: your life/safety may depend on it ;) );

3: We give you ample time to notice something and will get upset when you don't ( how much time do you need, anyway, lol?! ),,, just like when men ( my hubby, for example ), starts growing a beard or moustache, and we don't mention it. ( Personally, I was waiting for how long it'd take before he shaved, lol ).

Always pay attention to your wife,,, again, your life / safety depends on it, lol! (hugs ). :)
Briquette, 1992 - 2008 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

Lily, 1995 - 2009 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Post by reno »

Always pay attention to your wife,,, again, your life / safety depends on it, lol! (hugs ). :)

so true ~!!!!!
darcy

Post by darcy »

Lol ;) ,,,, I wouldn't steer you wrong, Mike! :)
Briquette, 1992 - 2008 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

Lily, 1995 - 2009 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller.