CDC shows you how to make a face mask in 45 seconds

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

CDC shows you how to make a face mask in 45 seconds

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Re: CDC shows you how to make a face mask in 45 seconds

Post by reno »

i have a stash of n95 mask's like a 1/2 dz .these i just found while cleaning my garage this week. I also found my old msa Respirator. (I did order a new set of filters . the date on the set was 2006 ) from my days when I own my company with Fast eddie. we use it when sanding drywall and spraying paint . anyway I would of donated my n95 masks but they were in a open bag and not sterile . I trust them for me or the wife to use but not to donate. :(
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: CDC shows you how to make a face mask in 45 seconds

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Yeah same here. I had 4 in an open bag, and I know they won't take them that way. I use them for mowing the lawn. I did give one to the home nurse that sees my Dad every week. Gave it to her 2 weeks ago before her company could get even any surgical masks.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.