facebook update

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

facebook update

Post by reno »

for those on/use facebook the new look coming next month to me sucks . anyway who got to test it out ?
Err
Life Member

Re: facebook update

Post by Err »

I've been using it because of the ability to have Dark Mode on PC. I don't use their app.

Aside from Dark Mode, I find that everything is buried and poorly defined. For example, If I expand my contacts the only way to hide them again is to click the ". . ." and select the slider for "Show Contacts" to off.

I honestly hate Facebook and I'm only on it for the same reasons you are. There are a few friends I like to keep in contact with.
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

I've been using it for a while. It's about as good as can be expected.
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

Err wrote:I've been using it because of the ability to have Dark Mode on PC. I don't use their app.

Aside from Dark Mode, I find that everything is buried and poorly defined. For example, If I expand my contacts the only way to hide them again is to click the ". . ." and select the slider for "Show Contacts" to off.

I honestly hate Facebook and I'm only on it for the same reasons you are. There are a few friends I like to keep in contact with.
Same, I prefer the dark mode, don't have their app installed.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

I don't like the "new" Facebook.
------------------------------------------

Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

I deleted my FB account 2 years ago, but with the virus, I had to re-join so I can keep in touch with my family and friends.