paint colors - I'd ask on FB but

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

paint colors - I'd ask on FB but

Post by reno »

how do you all figure out paint colors when its that time - wife looking and its like a mini war her trying to figure it out.she talking doing a accent wall and i'm like what ever . even thats the wrong answer talk about cant win. she taken screen shot photos of are back splash. now comparing paint chips to her screen shot. I hate painting and already agree to subcontract it out , they be doing the kitchen,hall ,dining room and living room . i'd save about $1000 doing it myself but I hate it that much and it be done in max 2 days including the trim
psypher
Golden Member

Re: paint colors - I'd ask on FB but

Post by psypher »

Hire an interior decorator lol. The only accent wall I've done is in my office. That's about the only place I feel comfortable doing it. If you put up some pics of the space, I'm might be able to steer you at some safe choices. I paint my own rooms. I find doing trim and cuts relaxing. The wife rolls. But I hired out everything else. I hate ceilings and high foyers. My latest paint project is my fence. I got a sprayer and that's fun, cleanup sucks.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

My wife picks colors. She doesn't need an interior decorator. She good at that shit. Me, I have no clue.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

normalicy

Post by normalicy »

It's just complimentary colors. There's sites devoted to matching colors. Find one color you like and you can get one or two other colors that go well with it. As for back splashes, I cheated on my new home and got peel n stick style. But it's actual wood, so it looks pretty good.