GoFundMe for Michael Hogan Fund

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

GoFundMe for Michael Hogan Fund

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I threw in some money. Anything for Colonel Tigh.
You probably know Michael as an actor. Or maybe you know him as a friend, an acquaintance, a co-worker, a father, a grandfather, or a husband. My husband. I am Susan Hogan and I am married to this extraordinary man. We have been each other’s best friend for decades.

On Feb. 17, 2020, everything changed drastically in our world. Michael was in Vancouver participating in a Battlestar Galactica convention, and at dinner following his day’s work, he fell and hit his head. Hard. He went to bed that night not realizing that the impact had caused a massive brain bleed. He was unable to be woken the next morning and was taken to Vancouver General Hospital and emergency surgery performed. It took 57 staples to close the part of his scull they had to remove in order to reach the damage.

The accident left him with complete paralysis on his left side, memory loss, cogntivie impairment and an inability to swallow.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/michael-hogan-fund

Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: GoFundMe for Michael Hogan Fund

Post by Losbot »

Thanks for sharing.
------------------------------------------

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Update today

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Not only did they raise over $300K, but an accident was averted that the organizer discussed in today's update. She posted the wrong link for an alternate PayPalMe account and a "substantially large" donation was sent to the wrong account by accident. All ended well as she explains.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/michael-hoga ... orters-v5b
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.