A sex worker says she's earning $35,000 a month thanks to the US Army's thirsty tweets going viral

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

A sex worker says she's earning $35,000 a month thanks to the US Army's thirsty tweets going viral

Post by FlyingPenguin »

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: A sex worker says she's earning $35,000 a month thanks to the US Army's thirsty tweets going viral

Post by FlyingPenguin »

If you're curious, some nude photos and videos of her on her Twitter page (NSFW!):

https://twitter.com/quinnfinite10
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Err
Life Member

Re: A sex worker says she's earning $35,000 a month thanks to the US Army's thirsty tweets going viral

Post by Err »

I heard about this. I'm glad it worked out in her favor.

I don't believe the Fort Bragg Twitter got hacked either. Either someone really tweeted back at her or someone guessed their password.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Army has subsequently reported that it was indeed one of their admins who was responsible. Maybe too drunk to realize he was logged into the official Twitter account instead of his own? :D