harbor freight stands behind there hand tool warranty's.

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

harbor freight stands behind there hand tool warranty's.

Post by reno »

today i returned a Pittsburgh brand- Harbor freight nipper plyers to a local store . it had broke the head off . just walk in with it took it to the register. was told just go grab a new one off the shelf . no sales slip was needed . left the store in like 5 min. with the new replacement unit . I was impressed worked just like it use to be with old Sear's craftsman hand tools. with sears it not that way any more :( they still will stand behind there tools .but you may not get a true replacement like you had before . also they have to ship you one or give a refund of a set price they decide on.my last craftsmen exchange was not even of the quality or design . also was take it or forget about it getting replaced . also the old sears stock item are a different part number from the ones sold today at other retailers so warranty replacement are handle in different ways and by who. even if the tools looks the same in every way except the part number stamp on it.