received another person package . 2 weeks later it arrived.

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

received another person package . 2 weeks later it arrived.

Post by reno »

2 days ago i received someone else package . it belonged to someone in a different community from mine by Fed-x . but at the same time they lost one of my packages . I called fed-x and was told the driver would be right back to pick it up . never showed up to get it . today we left it on are front patio for him to pickup. didn't happen . what did happen was he drop 2 new cartons off right next to it today . these were from a different manufacture . my missing package still listed as on delivery truck for delivery. but it also listed on there web site as delivered on one line .then below on a second line on truck for delivery ! (WEIRD)
anyway me being a nice guy ,I looked up the address of the package we were left with and hand delivered to the people today . it was in the community down the road from me .the people were very grateful as it a present for there grandchild . I tried contacting the shipper of that package but it had no phone no listed online only contact via email .
:smackme fed-x really has drop the ball. :smackme

wake up today check my mail and now i get this-- Hi, your package from GLOBE ELECTRIC COMPANY INC. is now out for delivery today. spacer.gif

SCHEDULED DELIVERY
Thu, 06/17/2021
I'll believe it when we see the carton.
Last edited by reno on Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reno

Re: received another person package .

Post by reno »

my contact person just sent me this tonight - figure next week or two a replacement unit will arrive .

Hi Michael,

We have sent a notification to the vendor for assistance. We will keep you posted as soon as we hear back.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

LMAO
------------------------------------------

reno

Post by reno »

god dam Fed-x is so screwed up - every day im getting two emails one in the morning saying its out for delivery -and the second in the late afternoon .
FedEx Shipment 883328073624349: Your package could not be delivered .
SCHEDULED DELIVERY
Wed, 06/23/2021
DELIVERY EXCEPTION
TAMPA, FL
Wonder when there system will figure this out. that there is no package on there truck for delivery ?
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

I just looked up your tracking number. Why does FedEx even allow the same tracking number to be used for multiple shipments?
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

Fuck FedEx! I waited like 2 weeks for my smoker to be in stock. It finally comes in like 3 weeks ago. It takes Fedex over a week before they pick it up then about a week to arrive from Utah. It arrives while I'm in Miami visiting my Mom, but the box looked ok. I get back, open it and find that they dropped the shit out of it on the corner and the entire smoker is bent/slanted to one side. Contact the manufacturer and dealing with 2-3 day customer support responses with them trying to get me to donate it to the Police or Fire Department or keep it and get $250 back. I'm like, wtf. I out on vacation until mid July, so not even sure when I have time to deal with this. I told them to get FedEx to come pick it up, they are the ones that dropped the shit out of it. They can go donate it themselves!
reno

Post by reno »

wow amazed today just went out my front door and my missing fed-x package was sitting on my chair in my courtyard.