replacement cost for heating and Air Conditioner sytem

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

replacement cost for heating and Air Conditioner sytem

Post by reno »

we just decided to change are electric heat and Air Conditioner in are condo . its not a big unit and only needs a 2 ton Air Conditioner. were were given a price 2 years ago for the same system . this is from the same company who doing the job. were having it done first of September . the price today is $4800,00 with them adding a extra duct in the living room . the price today is $1000.00 more for the same system and everything the same except for the addition of the duct in are living room . the system we have is fine and working . except for its old and wife and I agree it time . every year we do a major upgrade and this is the last one needed .
we said September because I need to add run some electrical for the upgrade code requirement . one power outlet and lights by the unit . normally it be simpler but the work is all in my attic. keep in mind were in Florida it really toasty up there hope for a cooler - even rainy day . for what I need to do . (we only can do electric heat here ) :eek:
Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: replacement cost for heating and Air Conditioner sytem

Post by Losbot »

Everything has gone up lately.
------------------------------------------