must be Florida sun !

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

must be Florida sun !

Post by reno »

A West Roxbury woman was apparently naked as she drove a golf cart through an armed police standoff in Florida earlier this week, putting “multiple deputies at risk for potentially getting shot at,” police said.

Jessica Smith also had a “distinct odor of an alcoholic beverage,” according to Florida police officers who ordered the 28-year-old woman to stop as she approached a house where an armed suspect on the roof was engaged in a standoff with police.
(talk about a distraction :) )
Smith ended up being arrested and charged with resisting an officer without violence (obstruction). She was released on personal recognizance.

Deputies from the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office responded Sunday night to a Dunedin neighborhood for a report of three suspicious male subjects.
When deputies arrived on scene, one of the subjects — an 18-year-old man — ran from the deputies. As the man ran, he fired a gun at nearby citizens, police said.

He continued to flee and climbed onto the roof of a private residence. At some point while he was fleeing, he fired his gun and struck himself in the right thigh.

Deputies from the Flight Unit then found the man on the roof, learned he was armed with a gun, and was pointing it toward deputies on the ground.

At some point during the armed police standoff, Smith from West Roxbury drove a golf cart through the scene.

“While PCSO deputies were on perimeter, the defendant drove past several marked units while driving on a golf cart,” the police report reads. “The defendant proceeded to drive past me after I gave her verbal commands as she was approaching the target house of where the armed subject was on the roof.
(i can see his excuse- well judge the the gun went off when this nude girl drove by . my gun went off when I got a Woody by the site of her :) )
Judge -20 years less 5 years for knowing a hot girl when you see one :)