anyone else not got there 2021 tax refund yet ?

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

anyone else not got there 2021 tax refund yet ?

Post by reno »

wife and I sent them in march and still not got a refund . we check online on the IRS site using both SS numbers and come up with no info avail. :bang
it's a good chunk of change they owe us . we know they will have to pay interest on the money after so long . but still it be nice to know they received.

love how we just solved one of are problems ( the car title ) now i'm working on this one ya me . sure wished the wife would of E- filed them. wasn't worth a battle at the time we did are tax's. Hind site maybe it would of been . :E (did read some where on the IRS it could be till OCT before all the mailed in returns are completed .
Executioner
Life Member

Re: anyone else not got there 2021 tax refund yet ?

Post by Executioner »

I always use electronic via the IRS website. I don't trust the USPS mail for it to get there. With electronic, we get ours within 3 weeks or less.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Re: anyone else not got there 2021 tax refund yet ?

Post by reno »

well its sept 3 and today we got a letter from the IRS - they need 2 forms to complete are refund .
a complete form 8962 (for heath insurance market place )
a copy of are form 1095-A (healthcare market place statement )
both of these they should have as were found and filled out online when we applied for for first 3 months of are tax years heath coverage before we qualified for Medicare !
no biggie really we have copys to send them .just the point of having to resupply the info a second time .
and it taking from at least April to hear from them .