: An Aluminium Extruder has a Hydraulic Failure that Quickly Turns into a Fire

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

: An Aluminium Extruder has a Hydraulic Failure that Quickly Turns into a Fire

Post by FlyingPenguin »

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: : An Aluminium Extruder has a Hydraulic Failure that Quickly Turns into a Fire

Post by Losbot »

Where'd you find that? I better share that with my father. He's got the same aluminum extrusion from from that same manufacturer.
Although, I wonder what they had in their ceiling, that burned up and fell. We have solid concrete above our heads.
------------------------------------------

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: : An Aluminium Extruder has a Hydraulic Failure that Quickly Turns into a Fire

Post by Losbot »

Damn. They took down the video.
------------------------------------------

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

It's available on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/jdchristopher/statu ... 0274731010

Looks like a metal frame warehouse with either a suspended ceiling, or more likely insulation panels.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Fuck stick went to the panel to get his hat and phone but did not hit the E-stop? What morons. I have see the same stupidity at airports too. Shit hung up on baggage or someone falling down an escalater and people try to help them directly instead of stopping the machine first.