'Shocking breach of faith' | Spectrum owes $7 billion in punitive damages for murder of Texas customer

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

'Shocking breach of faith' | Spectrum owes $7 billion in punitive damages for murder of Texas customer

Post by FlyingPenguin »

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Pugsley

Re: 'Shocking breach of faith' | Spectrum owes $7 billion in punitive damages for murder of Texas customer

Post by Pugsley »

Well if anything this sets up precedent for checking who you hire... and it will end up being consider racist in the end.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: 'Shocking breach of faith' | Spectrum owes $7 billion in punitive damages for murder of Texas customer

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Background checks are considered pretty much standard in the service industry. I know people who work for Comcast as techs, and they say it's a pretty extensive background check they have to go through.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "