Firearms Expert Reacts To Killing Floor 2’s Guns

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Firearms Expert Reacts To Killing Floor 2’s Guns

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Finally! I'd like to think it's because I've put in a request for him to do a video on KF2's guns, among many others it seems. While KF2 has some crazy weapons, the basic weapons (shotgun, M16, AK, Desert Eagle, etc) have always impressed me with their very well done weapon physics and animation.

This is still my go to everyday shooter. I'm embarrassed to say I have over 2400 hours into this game. The weapon hit boxes are probably the best in any game I've ever played since it's important that you hit enemies (Zeds as they're called) in their weak points. For instance most Zeds weak points are their head, and you can blow their heads off and then they stagger around blindly for a while. But some of them will protect their heads with swords or their big meaty hands, and you have to shoot around them or wait for an opening or waste ammo on their torso with less damage, and there's one that has armor on his head so his weak point is the legs (noobs always go for his head and pay for it) unless a sharpshooter manages to shoot his head armor off. There's a cyborg who's weak spot is his chest and a boss who's weak point is the power supply in his back pack. Some Zeds are bullet sponges but are susceptible to explosives. Makes for a lot of variety in a game with retro style crazy horde fights.

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "