can you help this person ?

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

can you help this person ?

Post by reno »

are group at PCA so helpful we thought we be nice and post for her here :) some people are so gullible im sure she fine some sucker to fall for this .

Renee WatsonBarney Moose • 2 days ago.

Hello Neighbors, i am in desperate need if small jobs. Like cleaning your home or child sitting or lawn service etc. mu husband was arrested for something he is innocent on snd I thought he was getting out on the 16 th but Pasco County did a number on us and because he was in jail and couldn’t make a court date cuz he was in there they pulled a warrant for an fta( failure to appear). Not fair. The one charge has no bond so now when he finishes tomorrow with his pinellas stuff he has to be transferred to pasco to take care of this. Mote time away from me and a 3,000 dollar job down the tubes. So i have a car payment coming up or they are repo my car. I need insurance on it or i lose my license. I am disabled so nothing to crazy please. Anything anybody can think of i would greatly appreciated it. Thanks a bunch Neighbors

im sure she :] someone over !!!!!!

was posted on my local nextdoor web site . reno.
Pugsley

Re: can you help this person ?

Post by Pugsley »

If this is some neighbors site shouldn't most people know most people?
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Re: can you help this person ?

Post by reno »

i love it - its a general community site covering a area - at one time it just cover one community or city . it be like summer tree a 2500 home gated community like mine .but now its a whole like 5 or 10 mile area ! sucks now a days the way it is.
anyway it was funny how she posted about her husband and his legal troubles and from my reading her post how for no bail by a judge it had to be either a flight risk or the judge felt he guilty maybe both ! all her BS troubles like anyone reading this would trust her knowing there address !