Sorry, but I need to vent!!!!

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Sorry, but I need to vent!!!!

Post by reno »

😡😡😡
I experienced the WORST customer service today at a local store. I don't want to mention the name of the store because I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this. Last night I bought something from this store and I paid cash for it. I took it home and found out it didn't work. So today, less than 24 hours later I took it back to the same store and asked if I could get a refund. The cashier told me “NO” even though I still had the receipt. I asked if I could get a replacement instead, again she told me "NO." I asked to talk to a manager as we usually do..... now as I'm really not happy and I explained that I had just bought the item, had got it home and it didn't work. The manager just smiled and told me to straight to my face that I was OUT OF LUCK....
No refund.
No replacement.
I tell you what... I am NEVER buying another Lottery Ticket from there again!!! Because that ticket DIDNT work and I’m still NOT RICH.💰😡
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Sorry, but I need to vent!!!!

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Lol! You had me there for a while.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Sorry, but I need to vent!!!!

Post by Losbot »

You ass! You had me there for a bit. LOL
------------------------------------------