Naples , Cape Coral . Bonita Springs, venice and

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Naples , Cape Coral . Bonita Springs, venice and

Post by reno »

ha guys my neighbors just had family just come up from tonight . they will be staying at one of are Canadians neighbor's (snow Birds places here) from what there saying -what we are seeing online and tv is only half of it. they say the the big power towers those erector set looking power things down that way are bent in half . not just some but most of them they seen driving up . it's going to be quite a while before even the electric grit is able to be turn back on. I'm guessing years before before that area resemble what it use to. also tonight from bradenton south for quite a while I-75 closed do to flooding from the rising rivers waters in both directions and will be for a couple days .
on a side note we still have not heard from some friends who live just south of st pete in parrish florida we just hope it due to loss of power and cell service ! there right off 301 . we know schools in there area as of tonight. have no idea when they will be open back up due water and wind damages . :(
update my neighbor family after the ride here . overnight decide to just return to Pittsburgh,PA .
reno

Re: Naples , Cape Coral . Bonita Springs, venice and

Post by reno »

got good news from my friends they loss power and water and were lucky no storm damage . tree down around them and there portable generator did work . but no cell or cable service till today.
reno

Re: Naples , Cape Coral . Bonita Springs, venice and

Post by reno »

my last missing friend just checked in they got there power back on in Venice .there 2 mile inland in a condo, there still standing water in there side streets but none in there home ! Image