The artificial gravity lab

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

The artificial gravity lab

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

psypher
Golden Member

Re: The artificial gravity lab

Post by psypher »

I remember that ride at the fair.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Except the one in the fair spins faster. You're pinned against the wall.

I love how this video demonstrates why you can't just toss something into the sun thanks to the corriolis effect.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

FlyingPenguin wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:40 pm Except the one in the fair spins faster. You're pinned against the wall.
Yea I know, it was a joke :)
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

:)

Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

I used to be able to ride that thing (The Gravitron) but eventually it started making me nauseous as hell. I would flip around and stay upside-down on that ride. LOL
------------------------------------------

reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Post by reno »

Im strange - but you all know this . I was able to handle the Gravitron at are local amusement park . the whip we think it was called. were you sit in a tea cup looking ride. that you sat in and it spin around and rotate out and back and had a disk you grab to make it spin. that ride would make me loose my cookies every time we road it. roller coasters for the most part are no problem . only roller coaster ride we had a hard time on was . one at circus circus years ago . it was a virtual roller coaster at circus circus. you and one other person would get into what looked like a big egg. the thing would move and blow air as you sat in it . you see a movie in 3D like a real ride . the ride lasted over 5 mins and was I glad it was over when it ended . one more min in that ride it would not of been good .