house / family got covid all but me

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

house / family got covid all but me

Post by reno »

wife , grandson , daughter , son in-law and my sister who here on vacation. but some how I missed the bullet and feeling fine and no sign of it. I keep testing just for safety and keep coming in negative. to play safe do we been staying low and put all my work off for the last week and will next week to . don't need to pass it on to anyone else . all my clients are 55 years old or older . we did get the last set of booster but just about a week ago .and did get my flu shot about 3-4 weeks back . not sure why or how been so lucky not to get it .all i know is my blood type O negative and kind of wonder if that has anything to do with it . read or heard someplace it could a while back not sure if its true do. but it's been fun around my place and daughters . we know the wife got it from daughter house . also don't know how the dr's could know this but they said my son in-law was the carrier .when they both got tested at ER . he took my daughter in because she felt shitttttttttty . she expecting are second grand child wife got it from going there to help take care of my grandson who 18 months old . also my sister got because she staying there. while here on vacation for a month. :eek:
Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: house / family got covid all but me

Post by Losbot »

That's wild.
------------------------------------------

Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

Talk about weird...In May of this year, both my wife and came down with the wu-flu. My father-in-law who lives with us, is 89 years old. He was around us all the time and never got it. He was vaccinated and boosted though.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Post by reno »

thanks guys well today we tested Positive :( tried contacting my DR . its the weekend ya me so have to wait till Monday or pay $100 plus to go into a ER . or who knows for a med express visit at a CVS . see what happens for me bragging . :(