Don't know how I'm going to top this one

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Don't know how I'm going to top this one

Post by reno »

we are spoiling are grandson . last night we order a play yard for him at there new home .
Image .
it be delivered on the 20th in there driveway. then the fun starts first moving it to there back yard all 369 pounds of this kit. 2nd be water proofing all the parts .and checking them over. then 6 to 8 plus hours of building it time me and my son -in -law and a helper . son in law not good with tools but will need to have him involved . :smackme
on a side note we seen there new place yesterday . we seen a lot of home but we got lost inside this place its 5300 plus sq.ft on 1/3 acre 6 bedroom ,6 bathroom built in 2018 .its HUGE. only seen pictures on line before going there .took my 3 step step-stool thinking if we needed to reach anything we have something . WRONG even the doors of this place are taller then 8 ft . we use this same stool when reaching 8 ft ceiling when I'm working.
Last edited by reno on Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Don't know how I'm going to top this one

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Ordered nearly the same thing for my niece's kids almost 2 years ago. The larger version that looks like it's from the same company. Even bigger house and two slides.

Then she moved to a new house a few months ago and my maintenance guy and I had to disassemble it and move it and reassemble it. Joy!

It's actually holding up pretty well after almost 2 years. I did have to replace a couple cracked 2x4s when we moved it, that were part of the ground braces.

That's a recent photo after we moved it.

Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Re: Don't know how I'm going to top this one

Post by reno »

FP that is like twice the size main building .your such a good uncle :)