potty training thoughts !

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

potty training thoughts !

Post by reno »

yes your reading it right !
want your input on this subject .
wife wants to start training are 2 year old grandson . there a lot going on right now and it really help if we could at least get this started.
she came up with a idea of rewarding him by giving him a hot wheel or matchbox car if he uses the potty chair .we know he understands the concept and know when he needs to poop .
so at first she thought giving him a bag of fruit snacks if he try using the potty chair.( then thought bad idea to keep food in the bathroom .also be to easy for hit to reach that shelf) then the idea of making it a real reward when he really go's on the chair .
he is really into cars and trucks that roll . we can get some real good deals on new matchbox and hot wheel cars and trucks .like 20 asst. for under $15.00 each set.
also why the rush as you know daughter just had a 2 nd child 2 weeks ago . she having some heath problems that making life a bit more stressful right now . they go away but it maybe a month or 2 before they subside. she just spent 3 days in the hospital and got out yesterday. so wife been staying at there house . im keeping the grandson with me to help out right now.
there the son in-law who has his hands full running his one man company .we said we help best we can. but not sure we can as its. government regulated and has to do with logistic . plus i'm also running my work and next couple of weeks one side will be slow but my 2nd side deal is going to be crazy as I'm expecting like 2 semi of products to arrive !
i'd post part of this on facebook for options on the potty training .but we don't really want the world to know what going on . also we trust the gang here after all these year's ! also we so small a group any more ! also think iv'ed meet most of you one time or another over the years :)